Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Road Trippin' : Day 2

Day 2 in Williamsburg, Iowa.

I really need to take a picture of my hotel. It makes me laugh every time I drive towards it! I think it would make you laugh too.

Today was a full day in the store - setting up things and moving around merchandise in the store. They are really far along in their process of "opening," so that is really good! Just some minor tweaking and stuff for tomorrow and then Friday is the "big day!"

I got a chance to walk the rest of the mall today. I walked part of it at lunch time and then the other part of it after dinner. It is a pretty nice size of an outdoor outlet mall. I like it. I might have to go back to one store and see if there is anything I "need" to take home with me.

One more full day and then it is time to return home. I think I could really get into this whole store opening gig. I really like working with the store teams and traveling to stores to visit them. I do indeed.

Well, this is going to be a short post tonight. I am tired and have a full day ahead of me!

-LD

No comments: