On Tuesday of this week, I will venture out on my first road trip for work. We are opening an outlet store in Williamsburg, Iowa! I will be driving down there Tuesday morning and will help work at the store getting everything ready for the Grand Opening on Friday! I will drive back home Friday as well. It is going to be a lot of fun and hard work! I am really looking forward to it. I just hope that the weather cooperates for the drive time that I have to endure!
I was looking at my planner this weekend, noting that dates were "booking-up" before my eyes!
I have the store opening the first week of May,
I have my town house association's Board property walk-through,
Open Forum Potluck Board Meeting,
Volunteering for the ADA Diabetes Gala,
Floorset for work, and
I have my good friend's wedding at the end of the month.
Whew! It is crazy to think that this is the unofficial start of summer, when we had snow flurries this morning!
Hope that you are all looking forward to upcoming plans and events!
-L
No comments:
Post a Comment