So I have been thinking that I need to get this down. My bucket list, or a list of things that I would like to achieve or accomplish before I "kick the bucket." And these are as follows (in no specific order):
1. Travel to Paris, France and spend an entire day at the Eiffel Tower.
2. Take a hot air balloon ride (over the st. croix river?)
3. Travel to Hawaii
4. Travel to Australia
5. Have a ritual Lutsen, MN retreat
6. Live by a lake
7. Work for an advertising or design agency
8. Work from home
9. Take a cruise somewhere warm and somewhere cold - separately
10. Learn how to play tennis
11. Have the Valentine's Day Dinner at the underwater world at the mall of america.
12. Be the boss
13. Live in another state far away for awhile
14. Find a brand of shampoo that "works" AND smells good!
15. Learn how to cook better and more interesting things
16. Work for a magazine
17. Play and beat a video game that I enjoy
18.
No comments:
Post a Comment