Thursday, October 18, 2012

Always and Forever

Four years ago today, I was getting my hair done for one of the biggest days of my life.

After a night of taking care of my anxious flower girl, new puppy, and having my junior attendant and both bridesmaids spend the night, and almost no sleep...

Thank goodness for a bridesmaid who handled things with grace. And cappuccino. And chauffeuring skills. and cappuccino...

But it was all worth it, stepping into that white dress, pinning the veil my Grandma made into my hair, pinning corsages onto my Grandparents...

Walking to the gazebo to see my man waiting to see me...

Taking pictures - lots of pictures, smiling till our cheeks hurt...

Lining up to walk down the outdoor aisle on that crisp fall day...

Standing before everyone as Mr. and Mrs. Doberstein!

Happy Anniversary to my hubby. Four years already - time flies when you are having fun. I would not have chosen another man to be by my side to have gone through all that we have together - the rough financial times when we were first starting out, drama, firings, hirings, promotions, events, fishing, camping, birthdays, holidays and much, much more. I can't wait to see what this year brings us as things are feeling like they are turning a corner for us and where life will lead us. I am excited for our future adventures and learnings together.



ILY A&F *promise* 



No comments: