Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year 2012!

To end 2011 on an awesome note, I checked off one of the items on my bucket list! Thanks to my Twitter Twin for making it happen! Number 31 is done, but hopefully not DONE, done! I had a really great time getting to know my Twitter Twin!!


  • Travel to Paris


  • Go Hot Air Ballooning

  • Buy a decent camera

  • Take a cooking class

  • Take a cake decorating class

  • Be promoted in the workplace

  • Get another dog

  • Move into a single-family home

  • Alaskan Cruise

  • Travel to see more of the West and East coasts

  • Travel to Hawaii

  • Travel to Australia

  • Live on or near a lake

  • Host Thanksgiving Dinner at our home (must obtain home with larger kitchen first...)

  • Ride in a Limousine

  • Road Trip with Derick

  • Take a get-away vacation

  • Host a Holiday Cookie Baking Weekend at my home (must obtain home with larger kitchen first...)

  • Start a retirement account

  • Rebuild my hard-copy and electronic portfolios

  • See my work in print

  • Pay for the meal or dessert of a prom couple anonymously while at the same restaurant

  • Eat more fruits and vegetables

  • Serve food/meal at a charity during a major holiday

  • Re-read a book series

  • Read or review all of the design books I own

  • More seriously discuss if and when to have kids

  • Find an Endocrinologist whom I interact well with

  • Snowboard again

  • Go Scuba Diving

  • Skype with my Twitter Twin someday

  • Work more closely with or for the ADA

  • Organize my digital pictures

  • Obtain my education degree to teach art or design

  • Learn how to play acoustic guitar



  • I would like to wish everyone a very happy new year 2012!

    -LD

    No comments: