Hehe! We had a little fun at the end of the day yesterday!
A Notice For Mother Nature: You can STOP with the waterworks now! It has been raining almost all day for the past 5 days straight! What a bummer! It just starts to weigh on a person when there is no sunshine - not that I can see it where I work in my office anyway, but we can HEAR the rain.
Derick had a job interview on Wednesday all the way up in Grand Rapids, MN! He should be hearing back today whether he got the job or not, so will be crossing our fingers for the job!
Saturday I will probably look into the Champlin craft show at the high school. It is always fun to walk around and see what people have made and think others will buy. There were some interesting things there last year. It is nice that it is close - I can walk to the show and back home! I also want to take Tucker to the dog park this weekend maybe with my friend, Erin and her dog Zoey!
Sunday - Derick and I have tickets to the Chanhassen dinner theater - curtosey of my parents- their 1 year wedding anniversary gift to us! Which also reminds me, I need to call the cake company and order our free 1 year wedding anniversary cake! yum!
There is a change in the weather coming through! Last night there was a frost advisory and many cars were glossed over this morning when I left for work. Sad. I am not ready for the cold winter yet. I am all for the autumn weather - throw on a light jacket or sweatshirt and head outside, but not the freezing cold, shovel-your-car-out-of-the-snowbank-after-work cold! Derick actually started the fireplace this morning to take the chill out of the house. I like fireplaces! So cozy!
Well, that is about enough for now!
-L
No comments:
Post a Comment