So the other night, Jana came over (she is on spring break from college) and we played some BUZZ trivia and then watched Death Race. (really good movie by the way) and we had the volume up to hear them talking and the bass of the music was pretty loud apparently because our new neighbors came over, knocked on the door and very nicely asked us if we could turn it down. I was mortified. I had had good intentions of going over there and introducing ourselves earlier when they moved in -August, but it was always late at night when we would notice they were home, or just figured that they were home and that it would be nice of us to go over and say hello since not that many people really do that around here.
So, tonight, Derick and I took some Moose Munch over with us and introduced ourselves to Phil and Michelle. They seem nice. They have two cats, one of which wanted to explore the great outdoors once we came to the door. I was glad that we were able to do that.
Laura posted something on FB that we have been talking about for a little while...a girl's spa day! We both have been working to the point of fried brain syndrome and need a little relaxing day-s. That, and we need to catch up on the happenings of our lives.
This week has gone by really fast. I guess that is what happens when you mix a TON of work and a lot of instant cappuccino! heh heh...

That's all for now ,
-L
No comments:
Post a Comment