Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It makes me feel like a little schoolgirl again

Wow, even though this was a short work week this week, today seemed to drag on FOR-E-VER! I even got to leave early! A lot of people around me that were actually in the office today were all in the same mindset...not wanting to work, silly, and all feeling that 5'oclock couldn't get here fast enough.

I had a nice lunch today! Derick had the day off and Amy had asked if he could bring in Tucker so that she could see him. So, Derick came around 12:30 with Tucker and everyone LOVED him :) Who couldn't?! The other night even, he made me pretty mad because he knocked over one of my plants that he likes to get into and eat the leaves. Time after time when we catch him in there he gets scolded, but that night, he tipped it over right onto a heat vent. I was SO pissed! He was being naughty anyways besides that, but that was just the icing on the cake for the evening.

I am so glad that it is a long weekend! Derick has to work on Thanksgiving and the day after (Black Friday). But first we are going over to my aunt's house for Thanksgiving around noon and then just hanging tight until he has to work at 4pm. I am so excited for the food tomorrow! I don't think I am going to eat much so that I can make room for all the yummy goodness tomorrow! yay!

As for shopping the day after Thanksgiving, I don't think that I will be running out. I might want to run out to Hallmark and get an "Our First Christmas Together" ornament or something, but that can always wait until closer to Christmas. I am excited! This time of year just goes by way too fast!

No comments: